Microsoft is preparing to launch a new update to Dynamics CRM and Dynamics Marketing, targeted for Spring 2015. You can find a list of the new features here.
New features include:
- Improved navigation
- Improved Excel integration
- Embedded integration with OneNote
- Track email by folder
- Improved mobile interface
- Double opt-in for email marketing
- Duplicate detection for email records
- Improved integration between Dynamics Marketing and Dynamics CRM
- Improved interface for monitoring social activity and sentiment
The following video provides a tour of the new navigation.
In a similar way to Office 365, customers will be able to update based on their own schedule through Microsoft’s “customer driven” update process.